Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good News!!

Maybe no one cares about this as much as me, but i am super excited that Project Runway switched from Bravo to Lifetime because now i can watch it online - YES!!!!

I'm a HUGE fan of reality TV, but i prefer shows where you have to be able to do something besides fight with your roommates, get drunk, and hook up with people in the communal hot tub. Shows like Project Runway showcase people with talent and they have to perform at a professional level every week. Occasionally there's a little castmate drama, but mostly it's about the clothes. And as a seamstress myself, i can identify with all the sewing and the gratification of seeing people enjoy the things you make.

Anyhoo, the season premire is posted and it's a great one. If you love fashion and sewing as much as me, check it out!

3 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Oh man I was hoping you were announcing that your pregnant or something. But sewing sounds just as good. I'll have to check it out!

Hilary said...

I just found it yesterday too! I'm glad that weird girl got auf'd. hehe.

Britany said...

I am TOTALLY like this when it comes to the Food Network. lol. Anything to do with it and reality tv, I watch. Plus, So you think you can dance is my favorite thing of all time. So I understand why you're so excited. I miss you.