Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday - Baby!


Today is the day, when forever in history we can be grateful for the birth of one man. A man who has been influential in the lives of tens maybe even a hundred people. Yes, that great man, Christopher Nelson.

It's you day and I just wanted to tell you and the whole world - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! And as the first of many gifts to be showered upon you today, I would like to start with the Top Ten Things That Make Chris Totally Awesome:

10. He brings me breakfast and picks up my pre-ordered book so i can read in bed.
9. He doesn't get mad when i avoid doing the dishes for a couple days.
8. He tries to help me when he knows i need help, but refuse to say i need help.
7. He does funny voices.
6. He laughs at my jokes.
5. He makes really awesome beef ribs.
4. He's a kid at heart.
3. He likes my family :)
2. He's a very manly man.
1. He likes to try new things, including my crazy recipes :)

So if you see him today, tell him Happy Birthday and why you think he's awesome!

3 comments:

Melissa and Justin said...

happy birthday Toph and as our gift to you we will allow you to be in our presence over Christmas, haha. See you guys soon!

Britany said...

hahaha. I agree Blaire. Completely. He has definitely made my life better.

Nat said...

Happy belated birthday, Chris! You rock.