Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Well I did it!

I finally plucked up some courage and set up my own store on etsy.com, which is a super cool marketplace for handmade or hand altered items. I'll keep a gallery of my items listed in the sidebar of the blog so you can see what's new, or you can head over to my store to check it out yourself. I'm even set up tp accept paypal, so I feel super business-y and official.

Tell your friends, family members, and anyone you think might care :) I'll be creating new things all the time and hopefully the world will like Elliette as much as I do.

2 comments:

Justin and Melissa said...

So I showed Justin and I think that is how we are going to spell it. Oh and I forgot that on the 26th of July I have to work also which means that only really leaves the 19th or the 2nd of August. Sorry I am a pain just thought I would let you know and good luck with the store.

Jill said...

Blaire, I'm so excited about your latest endeavor! The clothes are so cute! Our new niece will be so spoiled! I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so pumped to see this newest addition to our family. I only wish I had all the money in the world to fly any where at a drop of a hat just for these occasions. Good luck with the store!