Thursday, May 14, 2009

I found one!

Well my prayers have been answered, i hope. I recently got a job working as a server in a new restaurant here in Logan. The place is called Elements and it's being advertised as a fine dining place, so hopefully the tips will be good.

It's not my first choice of work, but they were the only ones who called me back for an interview, which is pretty sad. So instead of holding out for something else, i went for it. I hope i'm not sorry later :) One really good thing about working in a restaurant is it's very slimming. All that walking back and forth to the kitchen and lifitng heavy trays makes for a good work out. Hopefully I'll drop another couple of pounds in the process. YAY!

So if you're in town in the next couple of weeks ( it opens in June) stop by for some great food and you can leave me a big tip :)

4 comments:

Nat said...

Dude, I love eating in Logan. Or maybe I love eating, and I love Logan. Either or. And YAY for a new restaurant and a new job! I hope it works out for you!

jenners said...

congrats, from what i here its REALLY hard to get a job there.

Britany said...

omg!! yay!!! Congrats! But don't slip and die. We're all rather fond of you.

Naomi said...

i haven't read in a while so I didn't know what was going on. Sorry about losing your job but congrats on the new one! We'll be there at the beginning of August and hope to see you!