Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's ALIVE!!!!

I never thought it would happen, but finally Cache Valley has broken into Spring. My hopes are high that winter is finally behind us, but at the same time i'm trying to remain realistic as there always seems to be a late snowfall sometime in May. We did have a little snow last Saturday, so hopefully that'll count as the last snow of the season :)

I went to the temple this morning because it's a good place to go and because i still don't have a job, so why not do some work for the Lord? The flowers there are so pretty and there are a ton of hyacinths so it smells incredible too. Those groundskeepers really put a lot of work in to make the temple grounds a little slice of heaven on earth.

3 comments:

Nat said...

I LOVE the Logan temple. So beautiful. And yes, things are starting to look alive here as well; I just hope it continues to stay nice!

Hilary said...

My flowers are blooming, too! But Griz ate one :/

The temple is beautiful. I'm sure you had a pleasant time just walking around. Yay nature.

Janelle said...

Wow - beautiful pictures! I'm glad that spring is finally blooming around there, it sounds like it has been a LONG winter!