Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wanna be like her!!!!

I was reading on the MSN Smart Spending blog about this cool gal who is making old, saggy, baggy out of date clothes look great and and she's only spending $365 for the whole year. She was inspired by being out of work and needing to look good on no money to apply for new jobs. Then things went from there. Her site is called A New Dress A Day and I LOVE it!!

I am amazed at some of the things she's come up with and this lady has mad skills! She turns some pretty craptastic stuff into expensive looking dresses and tops. So take a look and maybe you'll get inspired to make over some of the stuff in your closet, or your mom's or your grandma's :)

1 comment:

Britany said...

you've got mad skills too, Blaire. You could easily do this. The rest of us, however, will have to cope with wearing unflattering clothing. Maybe you can teach me how to sew like a pro sometime.