Friday, June 11, 2010

Took a trip down south . . .

So Chris had a conference to go to for NEHA - National Environmental Health Association - in Albuquerque, NM over this past week. Since airplane tickets were a pretty good deal, we thought it would be fun if i went too :)

Let me tell you something - Albuquerque is one thing - HOT!!!! It's also not the metropolis I imagined it might be. They do have some fun things though. Chris and I hit the Aquarium and the botanical gardens. The best part was the butterfly pavilion where there were tons of butterflies flying all over the place. You even had to check yourself before you went out so that none of them escaped.

It was also really nice to get to spend some extra time together. We gotta find a way to hang out all day together and get paid for doing that. :)

3 comments:

Britany said...

Ah. Cute.

Janelle said...

Sounds like a fun trip!! Wouldn't it be great if you could do that every week!?

Kim Greer said...

How fun! Wish I could have gone. ;) I wouldn't have enjoyed the heat though. Let me know if you want to see my blog and I will send you an invite. kimgreer15@q.com