Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Have you seen this man?

As you may have noticed from our anniversary post, Chris has grown a goatee. To be honest I didn't really like it at first, but I came to grow quite fond of it. Soon enough, it came to drive Chris crazy, so he decided to shave it off.

But before he did, I asked him to let me have a little fun with potential facial hair that he'll probably never grow. . .ever. Take a look and vote in the poll for the one you like best.





First up is Cowboy or Biker Chris. Either way you slice it, he's rough, he's tough and he won't take crap from anybody. Can you say, "Hasta La Vista Baby!"








This is 1970's Salesman Chris. Add a fat tie and a snazzy plaid polyester suit and he'll be giving you Saturday Night fever!








This is Artsy Chris. Add a beret, paint pallet and perhaps a black turtleneck and you've got the epitome of classical artistic sophistication. Oui, Oui!








Hey Dudes and Dude-ettes! I'm surfer Chris, come catch a wave with me, it'll be totally radical!









This is Everyday Totally Awesome Chris. My personal favorite :)

So vote for the one you like best and maybe he'll grow it. No promises though.

2 comments:

Derek said...

you didn't have this option on your poll.. but i wish you would grow a full beard. then let it grow down the sides of your face.. shave your chin but keep the handle bar mustache. it'd be totally gnarly duder.

Hilary said...

Blaire you are hilarious. I don't see why you're not head copywriter at work.

I voted for artsy because that's probably the one I'd make fun of most if I saw it on a stranger. Haha! Next time AJ shaves I'm totally going to copy this post. Oooh the possibilities.