Friday, August 22, 2008

I Made a Sale!!

I'm super excited because I made my first sale on Etsy!! I sold two of my Scrub-a-Dub Wash Mitts and gave them one free because of my current promotion in honor of the baby Elliette's birth.

More people have been discovering my shop and I hope that more sales aren't too far behind!!

So if you haven't checked out my store yet, you should :)

Also, i got a bunch of vintage fabric from my Grandma Perkins yesterday, so cool new stuff should be available in my shop soon!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

It's still weird that you have Grandma Perkins too. haha.

Justin and Melissa said...

congrats on the sale that is great! Hope there is a lot more to come. Oh and I love the pics of Elliette and you two, Chris looks so comfortable with her in his arms, haha.

Justin and Melissa said...

You should look at seriously so blessed (its a blog) and offer your bath set as a give away for one of her things. She is pregnant and has giveaways up right now and all you have to do is leave a comment to be in the drawing, there are over 600 comments for this one giveaway and she puts links to your sites. If you can't find it there is a link from my site to Josh and Kims to Seriously so Blessed

Unknown said...

You have such a great variety of things to buy and of course, they are wonderful! Congratulations! I love the Sunday Onesie with collar and tie! Where were you when Eli was a baby! I know where to go now! You are so creative! I love seeing what you do!