Thursday, September 18, 2008

Unemployment = More Etsy Stuff

Well, I'm almost through my first week of unemployment and although I don't have a new job yet, I've been staying very busy working on new things for my etsy shop. I've added 3 Halloween onesies and I'm working on some Halloween costumes for babies that should be ready soon.

I've also created a new system for baby boys to wear a tie or bowtie to church. I added a collar to a onesie and then made a tie and bowtie that attach with hooks under the collar so the tie doesn't have to go around the neck, which could be a choking hazard. I've got a showcase spot coming up this Saturday, so hopefully I'll get some new sales with these new products.

If you want to take a quick look, scroll down to my etsy mini shop in the right sidebar. If you know anyone who would like one of my items, send them to my shop or buy it for them :)

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Your stuff is so adorable!! I have my eye on that bunny towel . . . :)

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Cute stuff! That's fun that you get more time to work on it, but not fun in how it happend. I know how it feels to be unexpectedly layed off. That stinks!. How is Chris's job going? Did he end up taking that test again?

Unknown said...

I would love to order something for Elliette for Halloween. You have wonderful ideas!!!! How do I order? You are amazing!