Friday, September 26, 2008

New Elliette Blog

Hooray!!!!!!! I've been working on a blog for all my Elliette stuff and the day has arrived - it's ready :)

My friend Hilary Frisby is the total shiz for helping me with the design and template. She's an awesome designer and a totally rad friend. I never would have been able to make it as cool as it is without her help.

So check it out. I've got a new feature called Learn to Make Mondays so there'll be a fun new project posted on the Elliette site along with all the new merchandise I come up with.

For some reason the comments are disabled on the elliette site, so you'll have to tell me what you think about it here. If you know how to turn the comments back on, please let me know :)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Sweet blog, Blaire!! I will definitely check it out on Mondays. My sewing could use some help!

Justin and Melissa said...

Hey, I was talking to someone and they were saying something about skirts being hooked to onsies and I thought that was a great idea you could mess with. The easier an outfit is for a baby the better.