Friday, October 3, 2008

I am employed!

Hooray for me, I have a new job. Well actually it's the same job that I had in college taking in bound calls for an automotive accessory company. It's not super exciting or glamorous but it's full time and i get the weekends off, so i think it'll be ok.

I had training this week and I also had the most horrible flu in recorded history. I won't give you all the lovely details, but i will say that Chris took very good care of me thorugh the chills and the fever and even the yucky things. He is soooo good to me and now I get to take care of him becasue he has a cold :) Good thing it's conference weekend so we can recuperate together.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I had a sinus infection when Dana and I went backpacking. And now I have the best revenge now that he is sick with a cold. It goes like this:

Dana: "will you get me _____, I don't feel like getting up."

Me: "I climbed 17 miles with cold, you can get yourself a drink, whahahaha."

Hehe, ok, I am really nice. I even made Chicken Stew with homemade chicken broth.

Congrats on the job... say "hi" for me!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Yay!! A job is a job, right?!? Hopefully you enjoy it.

I hope you guys get feeling better. We've been a little under the weather ourselves this weekend, it's no fun!

Hilary said...

I got sick this weekend too! Barfed big time and AJ almost did too when he got too close.

Hope you're feeling better!

jenners said...

that is awesome you got a job again and that chris passed his test. your new halloween kids clothes look way good. sorry i never got you that money for the clothes your making me, we got way busy the next time i will be in logan is on the 22nd for my birthday so i can drop it off then if you want or one of the next times Neal Chambers goes back to logan i can send it with him and have him leave it at firehouse. whatever you want me to do let me know. Congrats again.

Jeremy said...

Yay for Blaire, glad you got a job so quick! So you are back at Global? Anyone still there that we worked with? Is it kind of like riding a bike?