Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No more

Last night was a milestone in my life. I did something that I'll hopefully never have to do again. I went to the laundromat for the final time. Hooooorrrrrrraaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Chris and I are moving into our new apartment this weekend and I will be the proud owner of a new washer and a new to me dryer. Now instead of taking a whole evening lugging big bags full of clothes back and forth to the laundromat where i can be stared at and chatted up by weirdos, I can now wash clothes in privacy of my own home whenever i want. And there are a minimum number of weirdos living with me :)

7 comments:

Nat said...

YAY!! Though I never got chatted up by weirdos, I too hated the lugging of the laundry when Pete and I were in our apt. in Logan. You will LOVE it!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Horray! Maybe someday I can be as lucky as you are...

Kiley said...

Happy day! That's the best ever!

Britany said...

oh yay!!! new apartment!!! I want to see it! I'll maybe even get to see it soon!

Britany said...

ummm....
OKAY!!!!

jessica said...

hey blaire,

i just caught up on your blog (i was a bit behind) and read your post about trying to shed a few pounds.

i just thought i would reccomend www.thedailyplate.com to you. i keep track of everything i eat & any excersize i do (which is none, but whatever) with this site. i also like it because you can put in your fitness goal & see how you are measuring up everyday. it counts your calories & shows you what percentage of your diet is fat, carbs & protien.

i have loved the site, so i thought i would pass it along. :) hope all is well!

Lisa Puga said...

I'm very excited for you. I was thinking about you as I carried baskets of laundry through our apartment complex in the snow to the laundry room. Happy day for Blaire.