Monday, March 8, 2010

Horribly Awesome

Warning! Watching this video may get you totally hooked and singing along, even when you don't want to be :) I have experienced this side effect, but i think it was because i over dosed.

What the heck am i talking about? It's Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, starring Neal Patrick Harris(Doogie Houser/How I Met Your Mother) and Nathan Fillion (the movie Serenity is a favorite). It was created by Joss Wheadon(TV: Firefly, Angel) along with his bro Jed. It tells the tale of a potential evil genius as he tries to take over the world, while also working up the courage to talk to his dream girl.

If you have netflix, you can watch it all at once through their instant streaming service. If you don't, you have to watch it a chunk at a time on youtube. It's pretty short(45 mins) but packed with great music and a suprise ending. Also there may be a sequel in the works :)

Here's the first bit (6 mins-ish), then you'll have to go get the rest. So take a look and laugh your pants off!

1 comment:

Britany said...

Oh great! Thanks a lot Blaire. Now I'm going to have to watch the whole thing!

p.s. I loved it. It was hilarious

p.s.s. Neil Patrick Harris is one of my all time favorite people and I LOVE How I met your mother.