Monday, March 14, 2011

Stuff has happened

A lot has been happening and i have photographic evidence and I will show it to you eventually :)

In February:

It was my birthday - the big 28
It was Valentines day - ahhh love day
I hired new VISTA members for my site
It snowed, a lot - booo!!!
Went to a USU b-ball game with the 'rents & saw the backboards break

In March so far:

I made a super fancy cake - gum paste flowers & butterflies
I went to a baby blessing - yay Emily Brooks
Bought seeds & planted seedlings for my garden - the broccoli sprouted!
My friends moved away :(
We temporarily inherited their 50 million games
Spent a girls weekend with my mommy - IKEA!

I'll post the details soon - i hope :)

2 comments:

Britany said...

life in logan sounds awesome. we need to come visit. eventually. when i'm not huge and dan doesn't have school.

Nat said...

You've been busy! YAY! And good luck on your walnut-crushing quads goal. I definitely need to do some strengthening things as well...