Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You'll never get away with it

Chris and I were watching one of our favorite TV shows, Castle. This show is about a writer that follows around a homicide detective as "research" for his books. It's totally hilarious BTW. In the most recent episode, we find out at the end that the lead suspect killed a woman because she threatened to expose a secret about his family and of course, he thought he could get away with it. When his wife found out, she was understandably shocked and outraged. For some mysterious reason this triggered the following conversation:

Blaire: Chris, if you're ever going to kill someone, don't do it cuz' you'll never get away with it.

Chris: I'll just tell you first if i'm going to kill someone.

Blaire: Don't tell me, just don't do it, you won't get away with it.

Chris: Really? Shouldn't you say 'that's bad Chris! you shouldn't kill people.' "

Chris: (mockinly in a blaire voice)No chris don't do it you'll never get away with it!

Blaire:(laughing) Oh I guess the morality of the situation didn't really occur to me.

Sometimes I don't know what makes me say the things I say :)

5 comments:

Nat said...

hee hee! We love that show, too.

Britany said...

My brother is so lucky to have found you. Seriously. You guys are hilarious.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

You guys crack my up.

Janelle said...

That is why I think you are so funny!! :)

Unknown said...

You two are so funny! Great fun reading the how you communicate! Can't wait til Xmas!