Monday, January 19, 2009

Dream Job

I came across this article today and i couldn't believe it! Talk about a dream job. The Australian travel council is advertising a position for a person to live near the Great Barrier Reef and get paid $100,000 to suntan, snorkel, swim and extol the benefits of Australian living on a blog. Yup, that's it - play and write about it.

All you have to do is submit a video about why you're perfect for the job and they might pick you. So far there have been 200 videos submitted, so there's still a chance you could win. Warm up those video cameras and get your submissions in by the Feb 22 deadline.

Good Luck!

Here's the article if you want to take a look.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Well, if I could surf, or didn't sunburn after 10 minutes, then maybe I would check it out...Are you guys going to apply??? :) SOunds like a blast.

CHRIS!!!!!!! said...

No way, no how. At least I won't. I've come to realize that money isn't everything, and that I need more mental stimulation than that job could provide.