Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I can't remember last year, so here's last month. (by Chris)

Here's 10 things I've noticed, observed, or experienced lately. That's all.

1.Noticed the air pollution sediment on my car and how it created a special slush that couldn't be scraped off this morning. Cool.
2.Arby's version of a value menu is still a great deal. Love the Arby's!
3.There is now a show on some design channel about Man Caves. FINALLY!
4.Velcro, duct tape, and gorilla glue can fix anything.
5.In high school I tried to be a lifeguard for a summer. I couldn't even blow the whistle at people. Now I inspect restaurants and run a mosquito abatement program. Ticking people off is becoming a hobby.
6.Post-it-notes. I don't need no planner!
7.Still trying to figure out why I do my hair in the morning when I'm just going to end up wearing a hat.
8.Cheating rules. Cheat engine + pc games = fun fun fun for me.
9.I married the coolest girl ever.
10.I am truly an incurable cynic with a stone heart. I realized this today when I saw a poster at wal-mart for a video about space puppies. I threw up in my mouth. I'm ok with this.

3 comments:

Britany said...

i don't think you have a stone heart! That movie would make any sane person over 3 yrs old wanna vomit. :) However, you did marry the coolest girl ever

Blaire said...

Awwwww! Chris you are such a hilarious writer and I'm glad ticking people off makes you happy :)

Nat said...

You're funny.