Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Love Day!

I was surfing the web today and i found this article about celebrity couples who have stayed together for a really long time. Some of the couples were surprising and it just goes to show that if people are really committed to each other then they will be able to stick by each other through all sorts of circumstances. I think more people would stick together if they could learn to be supportive of their spouses through the successes and the failures and learn to strike a balance in their relationships.

Yay for love and commitment!

2 comments:

Nat said...

I saw that article, too! Bill Cosby and his wife have been married for 45 years! Awesome. It's so good to hear of couples sticking together for a long time like that.

Britany said...

I really can't thank you and Chris enough for everything. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

and love is fun. I like it.