Tuesday, February 10, 2009

oopsie

Funny story. So last night Chris and I went to bed a little early - 10:30. I guess we were so exhausted from the birthday extravaganza. BTW, my super secret present was Dance Dance Revolution, the ultimate in tricking yourself into exercising because it's so much fun! I am totally going to play tonight, even if my downstairs neighbors complain about it sounding like elephants jumping around.

Anyway we went to bed and were sleeping soundly when i was awakened by the flashing time on the alarm clock. Power outage. So i got up and checked the time on my cell phone, re-set the time and the alarm and went back to sleep. Time goes by and the alarm goes off. Chris is late for work, so he gets ready first. Chris leaves and while I'm getting dressed i get a call from Chris. He tells me to look at the clock in the living room which runs on batteries. Guess what, it's only 5:30 am! The power must have gone out again after i fixed the clock the first time.

Chris decided to just stay at work , but i went back to bed for an hour. I hate it when the power goes out!

3 comments:

Nat said...

I LOVE DDR!!! It actually has like a work-out option, where it goes for 20 minutes or something like that. I need to pull mine out and look at it again.

Right now if the power went out for us, we really wouldn't miss anything (except Pete with work), but next year, when Jakob has school full-time, that would totally suck! Hey, at least it was an hour early instead of an hour late!

Kiley said...

Hooray for birthdays! I'm excited for your present - what a fun idea! And hooray for your new apartment - washer and dryer hookups mean the world to me now!

Lisa Puga said...

Yay for DDR! I have a Christian music version that hooks up to my laptop, and I love it.

Happy Birthday!!!